Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hide the clutter please!



One of my pet peeves around the house is the increasing number of electronic gadgets that we are collecting. Actually it's not the gadgets themselves that bug me, but all the charger cords and USB cables that clutter the tables and countertops. I've always disliked "wires" that "showed" anywhere, and believe me, we seem to have miles of them around our house.

Anyway, I saw a cute box at a discount store recently and it matches my kitchen decor perfectly. It was only $4. and I thought it would make a great little storage box for our cell phone charger cords, camera cables, laptop charger, etc. There's even room in there for the cell phones and the camera, a calculator, even the baby monitor. All those things kinds of things that clutter up the kitchen but have nothing to do with cooking! And they can now all be found in one place.



What do you think?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I have some stuff that needs a place so I may find me a storage box too. :)

Anonymous said...

Neat idea! I have ours stuck in a drawer in the study.