Here is one of many items my dad rescued from a curb, and turned into a treasure. To see something I did recently, look here. I'd love to hear about some of the things you have turned from trash to treasure...?????
I wonder why someone would not want that pretty piece of furniture anymore? I love all your pineapples! Very nice. And the recipes are great. I did go over to your other blog and read about your week. So sad for that boy!!!
I knew my hubby was coming home, but didn't tell my kids or my mother until that morning when he called to give me his flight details. I didn't even know it was that morning! It took him 6 days to get home and for the last 2 I had no clue WHERE he was!
This is a place to talk about all things domestic and is dedicated to all women who long to be more and more of who they were created to be. It's a place to talk about being confident and effective within our spheres of influence. My heart's desire is to serve God every day, whether I am working in my laundry room or helping a friend or a stranger in need. So grab a cup of coffee and come visit, won't you? I'm anxious to hear your stories of how you are doing on the home-front. Whether you are young, in the last stages of being young, or early stages of being old, or just plain old, my guess is that we can have some great exchanges of information and thoughts. Looking forward to meeting you here...
1 comment:
I wonder why someone would not want that pretty piece of furniture anymore? I love all your pineapples! Very nice. And the recipes are great. I did go over to your other blog and read about your week. So sad for that boy!!!
I knew my hubby was coming home, but didn't tell my kids or my mother until that morning when he called to give me his flight details. I didn't even know it was that morning! It took him 6 days to get home and for the last 2 I had no clue WHERE he was!
Thanks for your comments!
Post a Comment